Our archives feature a wide range of subjects covering many aspects of our organisation and London’s transport history.
Our archive collections include:
- Annual reports and accounts
- Capital projects records
- Chief officer’s correspondence and papers
- Corporate policies
- Major incidents and enquiries records
- Minutes and papers of Boards and Committees of TfL, its predecessors, and subsidiary companies
- Safety audit records
- Patents and design records
- Property deeds
- Staff clubs and events records
- Staff magazines
- Staff registers
If you would like to find out more about a particular archive subject, these introductory research guides will help.